MARKETING COORDINATOR - LEAD GENERATION
Technology Areas/Required Skills: Marketing
Total Positions: 1
Years of Experience: 3+
This position is on 3Pillar’s award-winning Marketing team, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. The role will be focused on driving multi-channel nurture programs across multiple segments, working in collaboration with Content Marketing, Demand Marketing, Business Development, Product Management, Operations and Sales teams.
The right candidate for this role will be a self-starter, willing to roll-up their sleeves and get the job done. He/she will have the winning mix of digital marketing experience, ability to develop marketing communications for various channels to drive demand and funnel conversions, solid analytic skills to measure and report on the effectiveness of programs, obsessive attention to detail, desire to excel and over-achieve at every step of the way, and technical skills to quickly adopt new technologies and applications. Prior experience with marketing automation solutions, email marketing (Pardot a plus), nurture programs, web personalization, mobile and Google/social remarketing strongly desired, but NOT a deal breaker.
We pride ourselves on providing an employee-friendly work environment that includes:
• A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands.
• Company paid medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan
• Company paid dental and vision insurance for your entire family and an option to purchase premium plans
• 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
• Company paid disability and life for you and family. • Unlimited Paid Time Off.
• 9 Company paid Holidays.
• Business casual atmosphere.
• Develop multi-channel nurture campaigns for personalized, continuous conversations with prospects and customers across email, web, social, and mobile channels with the goal to drive pipeline conversions, opportunities and closed deals.
• Create content story arcs for each target audience/industry, and determine a sequence of assets and messages for nurture tracks using existing content or work with Content team to create new content.
• Draft, write, edit, proofread, and launch targeted email marketing campaigns for each channel using Pardot
• Test, measure and optimize messaging, assets, programs and tactics on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed goals. Report on results, weekly, monthly, quarterly.
• Develop customer segments taking into account current client engagement and build targeted campaigns and nurture streams for each segment driving retention and cross-sell goals.
• Own database management tasks designed to increase relevant contacts. Work with external resources to identify new accounts to research.
• Work with Digital Marketing Lead to define and execute personalized experiences for known and anonymous website visitors or buyer personas, develop, test and optimize messages, content and flows for various audiences
• Build webinar and other multi-media programs and work with Demand Gen lead to promote them.
• Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
• Participate in the brainstorming and implementation of new programs, content syndication vendors that will accelerate the achievement of 3Pillar’s strategic and revenue goals