3Pillar Global is looking for talented Technical Lead in Node.js based applications development with over 7-10 years of experience.
In 2021, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
- Strong experience in Node.js/Node with Typescript, html5, css3, responsive web design
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks (e.g. Express, Sails, Koa)
- Experience in writing microservices using typescript
- Must have experience in deployment
- Implementation of design mockups, transforming wire frames into high-quality user interfaces.
- Fine tune web pages for performance and user experience
- Experience in integrating front-end code with server-side technology like MVC (good to have)
- Should have worked in Agile way (aware of story, estimation in story points etc)
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Knowledge of web browser and platform compatibility
- Experience of communication with the clients and with all key stakeholders
- Experience in agile software development
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and choose the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test.
- Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects.
- Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development.
- Leads quality improvement Conversations.
- Collaborates with senior managers to communicate project risks to client
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work From Anywhere Policy : Option to choose Permanent WFH
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Support for international certifications and exams
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Meal Vouchers
- Quarterly Team Parties and get together
- Business casual atmosphere