3Pillar Global is searching for a Teaming Operations Specialist. The applicant will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented professionals that all work towards the same goal of meeting our company and employee needs.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
What can you expect?
- Teaming Operations lead a cross-functional effort to build high-performing teams in order to start engagements on our client’s timeline
- Work to minimize revenue lost through unfilled positions, control bench cost, and ensure that we align the right talent to the requirement at the right time,
- Maintain tight linkages to our market-facing team members and technologists to better understand technology trends and anticipate future needs,
- Maintain a close, collaborative partnership with our internal teams - Talent Acquisition, Sales, Client Engagement, and Product Development.
Who are we looking for?
- You understand that Teaming Operations is a highly complex and dynamic system, you take a systemic view of operations, actions, and problem-solving and you understand the broader impact of changes,
- You are able to understand technology keywords and able to map existing technical needs,
- You are data-driven and analytical and your watchwords are “trust but verify”. You pay specific attention to the details of resource allocation ensuring that all systems are aligned,
- You are meticulous and detail-oriented, if something doesn’t look right you dive in to understand why and fix the root cause
- You can audit data across multiple systems to ensure data accuracy and integrity across systems
- You are a creative problem solver,
- You ask questions. You believe strongly that “because we’ve always done it that way” is not an acceptable answer,
- Someone with excellent Czech and English
What is it like to be part of our team?
- Office in one of our Czech locations - Brno, Ostrava, Olomouc. It's up to you 😉,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work from home,
- Pet-friendly office 🐶🐢, family-friendly office,
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year),
- Company laptop,
- Free refreshments (water, coffee, tea, milk, and fruits available in the office),
- Meal allowance,
- Employee tariff (discounts for employee’s family members and friends),
- Teambuilding activities (summer and Xmas events, Pancake Day, grill party),
- You can use a company 3D printer,
- English courses during working hours,
- Training and qualification opportunities (upskilling, Mentor Me program, e-Learning, internal and external training, certification),
- Better price for Multisport Card,
- Business trips.