3Pillar Global is searching for a Talent Services Partner at least with 2 years of experience supporting the human resources department in the admin task, customer services, admin processes and other support HR activities. This position will be temporary for 8 months. Talent Services needs to be available to go to the office - it is an ON SITE position.
As a Talent Services Partner you are responsible for Admin tasks, In charge of gifts and details, announcements on the channels, Events and activities, Customer service. In charge of benefits and maintenance: and Management of several providers.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Management of HR administrative processes, such as local events planning, reporting, metrics and projects.
- Provide excellent customer service experience.
- Keep the entire office neat and tidy and go out of your way to ensure that it is a comfortable, professional looking space that promotes creativity.
- Execute special programs designed to build strong relationships and rapport with the market (client council, new year’s message, executive sponsor program) and our employees (Overseas Travel, Traveling Employee Visits).
- Be creative and come up with small ways to put a smile on someone’s face (walk around with a wine cart on a whim, throw a baby shower, order cakes for celebrations, etc).
- Responsible of the onboarding experience for Talent Services, you will be sure new joiner has a place to sit and are welcomed with their onboarding gift at their desk, you will give the TS onboarding presentation.
- Make all employees feel important, valued and respected.
- Responsible of the benefits 3Pillar offers our employees through Talent Services.
- Manage travel process for all your local employees.
- Answer phones and greet guests, manage the front desk.
- Ensure that employees are provided appropriate administrative support.
- Contribute to the Great Place to Work initiative.
- Leads local events from start to finish.
- Coordinate and act as the primary host / hostess for special events.
- Organize, coordinate internal travel events to ensure a tailored experience (i.e. a person is coming over, coordinate happy hours, dinners, spare time outings, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources area or related.
- Previous experience as a Talent Services Partner, People Partner, HR Partner OR Human Resources Associate.
- Manage accounts payables.
- Strong Administrative / Receptionist skills and experience.
- Excellent customer service experience and ability to provide excellent experience to all constituents that walk through our doors.
- Coordinate, plan, set up and support local employee engagement events and activities.
- Responsible for facilities, events, office, implementation of corporate and social responsibility strategies.
- Knowledge on supporting the New Hire Onboarding process.
- Experience in Excel and PPT, the whole office package.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken - high intermediate or advanced in English (Minimum B2+).
- Proactive/Experience in implementing new strategies in regards of Social Responsibility, Diversity & Inclusion, Gender Equality, etc. and support global Engagement , Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Agility and ease of adapting to changes - experience working in a fast-growing, fast-changing global company is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Previous Experience in Global companies would be preferred (Especially in Technology)
- Experience using Workday would be preferred.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.