3Pillar Global is searching for a Talent Business Partner at least with 3 years of experience supporting the human resources department in the onboarding and offboarding processes and other support HR activities.
As a Talent Business Partner you are responsible for implementing talent processes for your assigned pool, ranging from successful onboarding and integration, to engagement and retention, healthy teams, performance management, recognition, pay & benefits and contribution to leadership development. Working closely with managers and benefiting from the close support of a Senior Talent Business Partner, you focus on supporting 3Pillar’s mission of scalable growth and being an employer of choice. You maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business’s financial position, its strategic imperatives, goals and plans, its culture and its competition.
We are 3Pillar Company:
3Pillar is an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
- Manager facing: Engagement, Retention, Rewards & Recognition
- Employee facing: Onboarding, Engagement, Employee retentions
- Company facing: Talent Department initiatives, Company initiatives
- Supports 3Pillar’s brand presence in the local market by attending branding events
- 3 years of previous experience as an HR Business Partner or at least 4 years of previous work experience as an HR Generalist/ having had exposure and strong level of expertise in all employee lifecycle processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to easily connect with people
- Strong client focus, aims to deliver great services for key stakeholders
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Solid project management abilities with a focus on stakeholder engagement and releasing deliverables on time
- Strong drive for growth, continuous learning and improvement
- Uses data to drive decisions and coaches managers through understanding them; collaborates with Talent Operations to pull out needed data and reports, but has knowledge to independently perform reports as well
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative and innovative HR solutions to business issues
- Can sustain clear and engaging presentations to large audiences
- Workday experience (HRIS) *nice to have
- 100% hiring Model
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Vacation bonus above law (75%)
- Major medical insurance.
- Life insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Food coupons
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.