We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Identifying, qualifying, and interviewing potential candidates.
- Managing the process around job offer letters; assisting new employees with the Onboarding process.
- Build applicant pipeline primarily through “active recruiting” measures; internet mining, Referrals, reference checks, your own professional network of contacts, targeting competitors or any other company located in the same geographic region.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)Partners with the Marketing team and takes care of quarterly company events.
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in recruitment.
- Good understanding of software technologies and current trends in IT.
- Past experience with a global software development company is a huge plus.
- An understanding of technology trends and experience recruiting technical talent.
- Good experience in developing, executing and refining a candidate attraction and sourcing strategy focused on diverse candidates.
- Proven track record of success hiring diverse candidates at all levels.
- Good hands-on experience of LinkedIn.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as complete individual projects.
- Professional writing, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Advanced English level required.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.