We are looking for a Software Engineer with 2-4 years of experience in Ruby on Rails Developer, if you are a ROR genius and enjoy working on interesting technical problems with other talented people in a friendly, creative environment, we want to hear from you. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversance with best practices. 3Pillar is driven by lean and agile principles; if you have a similar mindset, we encourage you to apply.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2022, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client
- Develop, maintain and support the legacy Android native agent;
- Develop and research new re-architecuralized agent and platform through OpenTelemetry technology;
- Sync and collaborate with the other agent engineers to ensure feature parity and support;
- Sync and collaborate within a global engineering team.
- Be proactive and open in finding solutions and proposing suggestions internally and externally , both high-level and low-level.
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account.
- Ability to mentor interns and support peers
- Develop software using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Carry out code reviews
- Write unit tests
- Getting involved in shaping the product and the decision-making process
- Sharing technical knowledge inside the team, mentoring other colleagues
- Experience in agile software development.
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Technologies used: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, MySQL, Cassandra
- Must have: Ruby, Ruby on Rails MySQL
- Nice to have: Cassandra, Sidekiq
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere