3Pillar Global’s Business Systems team is seeking a highly motivated, and talented Technical Support Engineer with 1-2 years of experience to assist in the configuration, handling support tickets, operation, and support Business System (NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce).
The selected candidate will ensure best practice for technical support and incident management for hosted and managed services. The candidate must exhibit strong critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills. This role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work in a cloud-based environment. The role involves handling and resolving technical and functional queries from our stakeholders across the globe.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2020, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits and developing the functionality that will make an optimal use of these limits.
- Strong experience with Batch Apex, Triggers, and Workflow rules etc.
- Experience in developing API (SOAP, REST and BULK) on Force.com platform
- Understanding of the full lifecycle of Sales/Service cloud from Marketing to Lead Qualifications to Account, Contact, and Opportunity Management. Salesforce CPQ a plus.
- Good understanding of Force.com security model including profiles, roles, field-level security etc.
- Experience in creating Salesforce unit test creation for test coverage before deployments
- Experience with the Configuration/Administration of Salesforce.com
- Experience with Salesforce best practices
- Experience in migrating Salesforce configuration changes from Sandbox to Production environments.
- Experience with Salesforce data loader or equivalency. Follows best practices when migrating data. SQL experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to work independently and collaborate well with teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the lead on supporting the organization as the Salesforce developer on many different Salesforce project initiatives.
- Offer innovative approaches and collaborate with the business analysts and end users to solve critical business processes through automation and best practices.
- Leverage the asynchronous programming models in Salesforce.com including Batch Apex, Scheduled processes etc.
- Review upcoming SF releases and assess impact to our Salesforce in advance of the seasonal releases.
- Hands-on experience with Lightning framework, minimum 1 year preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Rest API integration is a plus
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Marketo, Docusign, OpenAir, NetSuite, PowerBI, and Workday.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food and Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Business casual atmosphere