We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to be part of the product engineering team.
The candidate should have over 3-5 years of development experience in MERN stack using Node and React JS technologies and related JS frameworks.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2021, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
- Must Have Skills :
- 3+ years of development experience with Node. Js Technologies
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks (e.g. Express, Sails, Koa)
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with SPA development using front end technologies like React JS
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML 5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Awareness of new and emerging back-end languages like Typescript .
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Nice to have -
- Experience in AWS services (Lambda/S3/SNS)
- CI/CD tools
- Experience with React frameworks like Redux , Web-flux
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and choose the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test. Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development.
- Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior mgrs. to communicate project risks to client
- Gets Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from anywhere Policy /Option to choose permanent Work from Home
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Meal Vouchers
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Business casual atmosphere