We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - L3 Support Python/Node.JS
with 5+ years of experience in Python Application Support & Development to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with software development methodologies. The desired candidate will be responsible for develop tools, scripts, and design processes to improve observability and system resiliency.
. We are looking out for professionals who can provide technical advice to less senior members and have gained trust through quality work and making wise decisions, based on information, root cause analysis, and strategic thinking.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2021, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
- Coding experience in one or more languages: Python, NodeJS(preferred) ,
- React Demonstrated experience of debugging software reliability issues in a distributed environment including troubleshooting experience with APIs
- Must have experience with CloudNative(AWS) platforms and applications( Micro-services, Lambda, Docker and Kubernetes deployments, Databases, NoSQL, Kafka/Queueing Service, or Elastic Search)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or equivalent
- Good communication (written, verbally)Multi-tasker and self-driven, as we work on a handful of things per day on average all which need to be resolved at the end of the day usually
- Develop tools, scripts, and design processes to improve observability and system resiliency
- 80% of your time will be hands-on code fixes - individually or by partnering with engineering teams.
- Building, automating, and monitoring infrastructure in AWS to increase product reliability.
- You will be the responsible to investigate end-to-end issues and escalations reported by customers.
- Triage issues, drive to resolution and/or identify workarounds to unblock customers.
- You will be the steward of the customer support to the engineering escalation process, increasing efficiency by streamlining communication with customer success, by triaging, extracting, and documenting relevant information
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere