We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer(Full stack) to be part of the Product Engineering team.
The candidate should have good experience (5-8 years)with Java technologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline driven environment. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversance with best practices
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2021, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
- Technologies used:Java, Angular, Spring Boot, Microservices, Terraform
Java Enterprise development stack (Spring / Spring Boot 2+, Spring Integrations, Hibernate, etc)REST MySQLAngular + Typescript Microservices Gradle / Maven Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, etc AWS ecosystem (SNS/SQS, RDS).
Nice to have:
Terr aform ElasticSearchKibana/ELK Stack
- Work in an agile team (Scrum, Kanban), continuously delivering new functionality
- .Main focus is on backend development with Java and Spring Boot.
- Design, build, automate, deploy and maintain highly available, robust and secure apps.
- Provide APIs/REST interfaces for other backend applications and UI systems.
- Participate in code reviews and be open to close cooperation.
- Take ownership of the code and applications throughout the full life cycle (analysis, specification, implementation, testing).
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from Anywhere /Option to choose Permanent WFH
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Meal Vouchers
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Business casual atmosphere