3Pillar Global is looking for a Software Engineer II who has 3-5.5 years of Full stack development experience with J2EE/Angular technologies and has proven experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products in an innovative and deadline-driven environment using Java and its related frameworks in couple with Angular. We are a company that leverages the best of new and emerging technologies to create revenue generating software products for its clients. We are a leading company in the Product Development Services (PDS) space, exhibiting an astute focus on delivering innovative outcomes for our clients.
A rewarding career at 3Pillar Global beckons you!
- Technical Competencies
- Must-Have: Java 8, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Angular 2 and above
- Proven track record of Design, development and implementation of J2EE-based large volume, high availability enterprise applications.
- Strong Core Java and J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with Struts/Spring and ORM technologies (Hibernate, JPA, and Toplink) are must.
- Experience with Web services & web services framework like axis.
- Experience in unit testing and fair understanding of design patterns
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have ability to write data structures, basic SQl Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clause etc.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Should have good knowledge and understanding in the following areas and you are able to apply that knowledge in delivering small and medium tasks:
- Programming language(s)
- frameworks and libraries
- platforms and tools
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of the following software development techniques and you are able to apply that knowledge in delivering small and medium tasks: clean code, object-oriented programming (OOP) and/or functional programming, design patterns, testing, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, refactoring, code review, branching strategy, deployment, monitoring
- Good understanding of the Agile process concepts and you are able to apply them in their work.
- Should be a team player
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Meal Pass
- Work From Anywhere Policy
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere