We are looking for energetic and talented Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with Performance Testing experience.
The candidate should have good development experience of over 3 to 6.6 years.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2021, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and comprehend product specifications to develop a clear, detailed understanding of project requirements
- Collaborate with other team members to determine product testing priorities, develop a level of effort estimates and track and report progress
- Write performance test plans, create and automate test cases
- Execute test cases including collecting system and Java performance data during testing.
- Consolidate test results into clear and concise reports
- Create and track detailed JIRA issues for any performance or scalability problems
- Work closely with functional testers to ensure that any functional issues that may be revealed during performance testing are verified and reported
- Work with product managers to assess the impact and severity of performance issues and identify and track issues that must be fixed
- Work closely with developers to identify the root cause of performance problems
- Rapidly iterate through testing of solutions to verify their effectiveness
- Must have
- Developing and executing automated performance tests utilizing JMeter
- Experience with Linux/Unix OS command-line and shell scripting
- Knowledge of SQL experience with Java programming and debugging
- Experience with wildfly
- Apache web servers, JBoss and Tomcat app server
Nice to have:
Experience working on Docker or KubernetesInfluxDB & GrafanaSumo Logic
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from anywhere Policy /Option to choose permanent Work from Home
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Meal Vouchers
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Business casual atmosphere