Our Sr. Product Managers work closely with clients and cross-functional teams to build the right things, in the right way at all stages of the product life cycle. Senior Product Managers at 3Pillar have a track record of success delivering digital solutions at scale. They work with clients to define business goals, identify opportunities, develop road maps, and manage the iterative delivery of new products and services. As client-facing technologists, they are skilled at building and communicating strategy, impact, and opportunity to a wide range of audiences and influencing decision-making
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media, Communications, Technology, Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Private Equity, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Develop product strategy, enabling a transition from project thinking to continuous delivery of value.
- Align stakeholders, including executive leadership, to a shared understanding of the product vision and business model, including market, problem, persona, stakeholders, and goals.
- Collaborate with our clients to build an outcome-based roadmap, aligning features to those outcomes.
- Act as the cross-functional team lead of distributed design and engineering members from our locations in the US, India, Latin America and Romania.
- Work with the engineering lead to manage the overall progress of a project and use of resources, including the initiation of corrective action if required.
- Drive the team to progressively execute against a short-term plan by prioritizing and planning the content and timeline for releases.
- Effectively make prioritization tradeoffs within the confines of product goals.
- Write complex stories for implementation by the team, including acceptance criteria.
- Lead the iteration review, and build consensus on changes/additions to subsequent iterations.
- Lead the iteration retrospective, assign action items, and track progress of action items from prior retrospectives.
- Communicate plans, priorities, and status to the client, team members, and internal management as appropriate.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a Product Management position leading cross-functional teams and delivering measurable success.
- Expertise working with complex digital products and a variety of clients.
- Well versed in User Research; championing user needs to leadership and development teams.
- Ability to identify organizational goals and challenges and use them to create an outsized impact.
- Define key metrics for success and deliver measurable results.
- Familiarity with Data Analytics is a plus.
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and challenging stakeholder situations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to wear many hats with minimal direction.
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making.
- Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure.
- Demonstrated user obsession and passion for product.
- Intensely curious with the ability to see things differently. Willing to challenge the status quo and ask questions.
- You have the ability to navigate a complex organization and the ability to lead through influence.
- Demonstrated ability to shepherd multiple stakeholders to a decision is important.
- Technical background or familiarity working with engineers towards building products.
- Proven ability to work with product designers and user experience teammates.
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer:
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- 12 Company paid Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave
- Global Health and Wellness Program
- Remote work