3Pillar Global is searching for a Senior Go Developer. Our new colleague will add skills and years of experience to an already established talented team that works towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Develop new features for our internal tool responsible for infrastructure deployments and management across multiple AWS accounts.
- Extend infrastructure management tool to support multiple cloud providers
- Create speed, improve performance and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Experience in Golang
- Production experience with AWS and Linux environments
- Experience managing infrastructure with code using tools like Terraform
- Experience with Python, Ruby, or similar languages
- Familiarity and comfort with distributed systems
- Implementation of security best practices
- Full-time contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards)
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice
- Chair massage in the office