We are looking for a Senior Data engineer to be part of the product engineering team. The candidate should have over 4-8 years of experience in technologies like Core Python, Numpy, Pandas and Data Engineering
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2022, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
- Understanding the business requirements
- Writing code and implementing the proposed solutions
- Creating data pipelines, versioning and change management.
- Manage the complexity inherent in versioned data pipelines.
- Building Python based ETL processes
- Logging and instrumentation of pipelines and services
- Making suggestions
- Technologies used: AWS S3, IoT services, Glue, Athena, Athena SQL and NoSQL Databases Python based Workflows and SDK Postgres based file catalog
- Must have: Strong Core Python skills, Pandas, NumPy, Data engineering experience
- Nice to have: PySpark, Redshift, Ability to write ETL / pipeline code in more than one language Python / Java / Scala
Roles and Responsibiliyies
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis, and resolution, and technical documentation
- Able to create and maintain existing and new data pipelines
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate, and familiarity with general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization, clean-up etc.
- Passion o keep up-to-date with the latest happenings in core technology
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meets deadlines and delivers results
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Demonstrate unexpected value to your client
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Ability to mentor interns and support peers
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Flexi-timings/Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food and Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere