We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Collaborate with data team and engineering leaders to define technology roadmap and architectural improvements to data platform scalability.
- Build high quality software and implementations as an individual contributor.
- Work with analysts to build sustainable data models; enabling efficient and accurate reporting.
- Work with business, analytics and data science teams to design and implement improvements to our reporting framework.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a back end software engineer. Java, Scala or similar languages preferred.
- Experience working in a fully virtualized cloud environment including cloud-based IaaS/SaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, NoSQL or data modeling.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with building data pipelines and applications to stream and process datasets at low latencies.
- Working knowledge of DW schema design, other forms of data modeling, as well as query optimization
- Understanding of ETL methodologies and Data Warehousing principles, approaches, technologies, and architectures including the concepts, designs, and usage of data warehouses and data marts.
- Demonstrated results teaming with business and analysts to provide timely and accurate data sources for reporting.
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and NoSQL (to name a few).
- Experience with the analytics presentation layer (Dashboards, Reporting, and OLAP) is expected.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.