We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Develop and maintain codebases for rich, interactive modern application.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables by employing strategies such as code reviews, TDD, continuous integration.
- Involvement in technical and architectural decisions that shape the course of the project.
- Involvement in product shaping decisions and empowerment to propose new features.
- Document and update the design and architecture of projects.
- Spreading technical knowledge inside the team, mentoring juniors.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute to code review, unit testing.
- Participate in design and software quality meetings.
- +3 years of experience in React, Redux.
- Experience Databases.
- English required.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, strong plus.
- Strong experience in any Single Page Application (SPA) framework/library- React.js.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Expertise in unit testing and design patterns.
- Worked in Agile way (aware of story, estimation in story points etc.).
- Responsible for communication with the clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.