We're looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for the overall success of our clients’ software products. In particular, this includes working closely with clients to strategically advise them and build solutions in order to help them solve business problems and propel their business forward. The Product Manager will work closely and partner with global delivery teams (Engineering) and the Client Services team to support pre-sales efforts; to consult with clients on business challenges; deliver best of breed products using Agile practices; and drive growth.
Location: Remote within the United States.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve for Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with our clients to build an outcome-based roadmap, aligning features to those outcomes.
- When necessary, act as the cross-functional team lead of distributed design and engineering members from our delivery centers in the US, India, Mexico and Romania.
- Work with the engineering lead to manage the overall progress of a project and use of resources, including the initiation of corrective action if required.
- Lead the team to progressively execute against a short-term plan by prioritizing and planning the content and timeline for releases.
- Help the team understand the vision, mission, goals, values, and customer segment(s) as the go-to expert for the product.
- Build and manage the story-based backlog aligning it to customers’ desired business outcomes.
- Effectively make prioritization tradeoffs within the confines of product goals.
- Write complex stories for implementation by the team, including acceptance criteria.
- Analyze multiple stories and identify areas of overlap, conflicting criteria, etc., and resolve the differences in the stories.
- Communicate plans, priorities, and status to the client, team members, and internal management as appropriate.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing Product Management position.
- Expertise working with complex digital products and a variety of clients.
- Strong grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to identify organizational goals and challenges, design engagements and make change in organizations.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Agile practices and Lean methodologies to build best-of-breed products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to wear many hats with minimal direction.
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making.
- Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure.
- Demonstrated user obsession and passion for product.
- Intensely curious with the ability to see things differently.
- Willing to challenge the status quo and ask questions.
- You have the ability to navigate a complex organization and the ability to lead through influence.
- Demonstrated ability to shepherd multiple stakeholders to a decision is important.
- Technical background or familiarity working with engineers towards building products.
- Proven ability to work with product designers and user experience teammates
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer:
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- 12 Company paid Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave
- Global Health and Wellness Program
3Pillar is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.