We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Good at requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Strong ability to creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance and build scalable solutions
- Understands technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to their client,
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Should have familiarity in agile methodology and should be proficient in participating in the standup and handling tasks workflow
- Strong lead experience, strong backend experience.
- Proven track record of Design, development and implementation of J2EE-based large volume, high availability enterprise applications.
- Strong Java 8, micro-services and J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with Java messaging service (JMS) or SQS.
- Experience with Spring and ORM technologies (Hibernate, JPA) are must.
- Experience with REST Web services.
- Experience with Any messaging queue framework (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ)
- Should have experience in Unit testing with JMockito
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have ability to write data structures, basic SQL Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clause etc.
- Must have extensive experience with developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3.
- Six months - One Year working experience in Docker and AWS (for one position)
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.