3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced Digital Product Analyst. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Location: Remote within the United States.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve for Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Act as liaison between the client’s business organization and software delivery teams.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Communicate closely with software delivery teams and QA teams to clarify requirements and quickly follow-up on questions and concerns regarding requirements.
- Participate in story acceptance testing and validation.
- Participate in release planning activities.
- Serve as the voice of the client during technical discussions.
- Convey context to the development team to help them understand the why.
- Participate in interview and requirements gathering sessions to identify more stories.
- Minimum 1 year of Consulting experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Product Analyst experience.
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally with stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of agile processes including user stories, backlog management, agile estimation, and general Scrum practices.
- Knowledge of user centered design principles.
- Demonstrated ability to translate market, user, and business requirements into effective user stories.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of product, gained through initial business analysis.
- Strong client facing stakeholder management skills.
- Being comfortable interacting with other people, especially when you have to influence them or negotiate with them.
Nice to have:
- Technical background (SQL working experience, APIs understanding).
- Being able to facilitate large group discussions among a large group of stakeholders, but also facilitation of discussions and relationships within the development team.
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer:
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- 12 Company paid Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave
- Global Health and Wellness Program
3Pillar is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.