3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced Cloud Architect. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Location: Remote within Mexico.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Fluent English Communication Skills
- Experience presenting technical solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Experience in AWS Environment, Solution Architect certification is a plus
- Knowledge about Well Architected Framework
- Experience as Software Developer in Node, Java, Scala or Go
- Experience working with both Relational and Non-relational Data Stores
- Experience designing and working with distributed applications
- Experience designing and building Microservices, Event-Driven architectures
- Experience on containerized environments (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes (K8s), AWS ECS, AWS EKS)
- Understanding of authentication mechanisms and protocols like SSO, LDAP, OAuth, JWT
- 100% hiring Model
- 18+ days off per year starting from day one.
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office