We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Client Partner with strong expertise in digital transformation and product development solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong experience and relationships in the Financial Services industry and will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with new and assigned clients. A successful Client Partner will be a leader and will be able to navigate complex business relationships. Within this role you will be working with multiple personality types such as C-suite business leaders, engineers, product experts and creative designers.
- Hunting. Find and connect with target accounts in the industry sectors assigned, educate them on our brand, and build a qualified pipeline.
- Continuously develop your personal network of industry contacts and influencers as a source for market intelligence, referrals and prospects.
- Define the pursuit strategy and own each new sale and the associated pursuit plan.
- Drive the entire sales lifecycle opportunity from beginning to end including pitch/presentation materials, conversation management, contracting, SalesForce operations, etc.
- Develop and own the strategy and action plan for expanding our relationship with each assigned client.
- Maintain an active pipeline of new opportunities with new and existing buyers in all assigned accounts.
- Work with the Global Client Engagement Manager (CEM) to develop Account Plans for assigned clients and lead presentations on assigned clients during Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Lead seamlessly with multi-faceted teams which include individuals possessing unique personalities stemming from various backgrounds.
- Possess a client interaction style that is informative, consultative and education based.
- Continuously refine our understanding of the industry vertical (trends, needs, best practices, and technologies).
- Understand product development and digital disruption trends, reporting on the forces that shift budgets and strategic direction of the market.
- Attend conferences and networking events, documenting activities for use in marketing and sales metrics.
- Spearhead the orchestration of 3Pillar proposal efforts through individual responsibility by holding the team to high accountability standards.
- Leverage and collaborate with team members across 3Pillar departments to successfully drive sales pursuits.
- Meet or exceed financial goals (on target bookings and industry revenue).
- Manage escalation points for clients on delivery issues or overall account issues.
- Attend periodic onsite meetings with the intention of building relationships, identifying opportunities, guiding engagement delivery and identifying risks.
- Work with Delivery Operations to assign the team for kickoff and delivery of engagement.
- Deep expertise and demonstrated success selling digital transformation and product development solutions to enterprise organizations.
- Measurable track record of driving business growth in assigned accounts through new relationships.
- History of exceeding sales quota (you love the thrill of the hunt!) and capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
- A consultative, growth focused mindset with the ability to develop deep relationships and add value to the client's business over the long term.
- Demonstrated expert level of proficiency in sales and business acumen, pipeline management, customer relations, opportunity identification, conflict and negotiation management.
- Deep knowledge of the Financial Services industries. Superior social and communication skills with a proven ability to engage with CxOs.
- Proven ability to lead seamlessly, with multi-faceted teams which include individuals possessing unique personalities stemming from various backgrounds.
- Understanding of product development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum). Willing to travel up to 25%
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer:
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- 12 Company paid Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave
- Global Health and Wellness Program