We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Understand the client's business priorities, pain points, overall technology landscape, organization, timeline, and priorities for capitalizing their return on investment. Understand what success looks like to the client, how our solution fills that need and is able to measure our success against it.
- Build and grow strong client relationships through regular communication, and firm alignment and expert expectation management to increase the partnership between 3Pillar, client delivery teams, and executive stakeholders.
- Leads the pursuit and capture of client renewals.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with 3Pillar delivery teams.
- Identify client growth areas and strategically plan with 3Pillar sales organization ways to grow existing teams and help identify growth opportunities.
- Build customer advocates - develop deep strategic client relationships and build a loyal client base that actively advocates for our company.
- Responsible for, and assessed on, Client Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for all engagements that align to your assigned industry portfolio.
- Develop and implement Customer Success Initiatives - leverage prior experiences and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us establish new best practices. We want to hear your ideas!
- You are a business-savvy client advocate with a technical background to deliver the level and quality of service our clients expect from industry leaders. You understand what it means to be the liaison between the engineering team(s) and the client. As one of the primary points of contact for the client, you have the consulting skills and technical depth to be a trusted advisor. You also possess the following:
- Experience leading full lifecycle product development engagements in a customer-facing environment.
- Customer-facing experience in the technology industry with a broad understanding of the markets 3Pillar Global operates in, with demonstrated practical knowledge of the business drivers that translate into technical requirements.
- Client Account Management and Client Advocacy experience with proven customer/client-facing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interface with at all levels, including senior management and technical personnel.
- A strong team player and servant leader who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you excel at proactively and positively managing change.
- Ability to multitask as a detailed oriented, curious, and strong problem solver.
- Effectively manage high-pressure situations with a high degree of patience, tenacity, and tact, by involving the appropriate resources as necessary.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage evolving and competing priorities with tight deadlines while keeping sight of the overall business objective.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.