Would you like to develop of electron microscopes? Join our team as a C++ developer and make the world healthier and safer!
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
- you have an experience with programming in C++
- you're proactive in communication
- you enjoy innovating and making things better
- you can speak English and Czech
- Work on integrations of both in-house and third-party cameras used with electron microscopes.
- Develop & maintain code used for image acquisition and related tasks
- Implement automated tests
- Work with other teams and QAs on successful integration.
- Focus and code quality
- Be part of the agile & SAFE development process
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Pet-friendly office, family-friendly office
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
- Company laptop
- Free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk, and fruits available in the office)
- Meal allowance
- Employee tariff (discounts for employee’s family members and friends)
- Teambuilding activities (summer and Xmas events, Pancake Day, grill party)
- You can use a company 3D printer
- English courses in working hours
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Better price for Multisport Card
- Business trips