We are looking for a Background Check Officer with 5+ years of experience in background verification for in-house teams as well as global teams, if you are a background verification genius and enjoy working on interesting problems with other talented people in a friendly, creative environment, we want to hear from you. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversance with best practices.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2022, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
Roles & Responsibilties
- Perform tasks and duties as assigned by the reporting TL/ AM.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls for Employment, Education, Reference, and Licensing Verifications.
- Ensure close attention to privacy, national employment laws, GDPR principles and be accountable while doing so.
- Maintain effective record-keeping for all calls handled. Ensure all verifications sent out are followed up in a timely manner.
- Perform due scrutiny of all documents received for BGV, report any insufficiencies found to the reporting TL/ AM, for timely action
- Ensure all cases initiated are followed up daily to achieve closures with the TAT (3-15 days globally).Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for verifications.
- Ensure all the above responsibilities are performed in accordance with the Information security and the Quality policy as laid down by the management.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information.
Technologies/Tools used : Excel, MS Office
Must have: Prior work experience of at least 4-5 years in background verificationExperience on global background verifications (EMEA/US/LATAM Region)
Nice to have: Exposure of working in an Inhouse verification teamExposure to EMEA regions background check process
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere