A 3Pillar Global Campaign
Our 2nd Sprint - 30 Hires in 30 Days
Terms & Conditions
3Pillar is on a quest to get to 750 employees in 2016, so we are starting the challenge to hire 30 people in 30 days.
We invite ALL of you to join our 2nd sprint to hire 30 people in 30 days on a global scale!
How will this work?
1. We have 30 roles to fill in 30 days globally. We will launch the challenge on Wednesday, October 5th and it will run until November 5th.
2. In each location, we have specific needs:
- US: Technical Manager, Full Stack Developer, Product Architect, Client Partner, Business Development Executive, and Client Executive.
Send us your referrals at email@example.com
- India (Intermediate & above): .NET Technical Lead, Java Technical Lead, Salesforce Developer, Business Objects Developer, and Full Stack Lead.
Send us your referrals at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romania (Intermediate & above)
- Cluj - Napoca: Quality Assurance Engineer, Automation Developer, Java Developer, and Technical Manager.
- Timisoara: Quality Assurance Engineer, Automation Developer, and, Java Developer.
Send your referrals at email@example.com.
3. Depending on the location you are in, here is what you can win!
• US: iPad Pro and iWatch
• India: iPhone 6 or Holiday package
• Romania: iWatch 2 series
We will consider all the candidates that were referred between October 5th and November 5th.
4. We will offer a weekly status on the progress.
How can YOU help?
1. See the ads shared on 3Pillar Global's LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter accounts, as well as on the 3Pillar Global Careers site. Please share them with your network to help us spread the word about open positions at 3Pillar!
2. Refer your friends for the open positions mentioned above and you will get entered in a raffle to win one of our prizes.
The winners will be announced on November 30th on 3Pillar's Careers website at http://careers.3pillarglobal.com/blog and all winners will receive their prizes within three week’s time.
Good luck to all and let’s get to 30 hires in 30 days!